Colossal Compost, Miraculous Mulch, Spectacular Soil
May 11 @ 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm
- This event has passed.
Compost, mulch, and other horticultural practices applied appropriately will inspire collaboration between your plants’ roots and soil biology to develop a diverse living soil ecosystem where all can flourish. Healthy living soils yield vibrant, drought and pest-resistant plants that require less maintenance and irrigation while reducing or eliminating pest problems. Discoveries to be made while attending this webinar include:
- Dusting off the dirt to reveal the functions of a healthy “living” soil food web and how you fit in.
- Tools and techniques that allow you to engage with the living soil to help them nurture your plants.
- Transforming green waste into a resource is best done at home. It’s time to retire that green/organic waste bin. Master how to cook handcrafted compost into the best soil amendment available, for free.
- Unearth the good, the bad, and the snuggly aspects of mulch:
- How mulch creates a “worm” and cuddly home for plant roots as well as providing a myriad of other perks.
- Which materials make a good mulch and which are best to avoid.
- Guidelines for mulch application to obtain the maximum benefits while avoiding potential pitfalls.
Colossal Compost and Miraculous Mulch will assist you in creating a Spectacular Soil full of happy, healthy, drought and pest-resistant plants, animals, and other yet undiscovered life forms that reside below your feet. Register and attend this webinar so you can transform your dirt into a soil symphony.
To register, visit https://bit.ly/ws-may-11