Construction Water

Most construction projects and activities requiring water from a fire hydrant in the District require a Construction Hydrant Meter Permit, including placement by the District of a construction water meter. A refundable security deposit is required for the use of the meter. In cases where a fire hydrant is not available or placement of a construction water meter is not possible, a Construction Water Permit may be used to provide water for construction purposes. In advance of your project, please contact the District to schedule an appointment to determine your construction water needs. The District’s current Construction Hydrant Meter Permit and Construction Water Permit forms are provided below for your information.

2020 Hydrant Meter Permit

2020 Construction Water Permit